Sunday, March 2, 2008

THING 20

This is one of the most fun activities. I've heard so much about YouTube yet I knew so little about the site. To tell the truth I didn't think there would be anything clean or kind, so I wasn't interested. It wasn't until classmates in the SBISD Co-hort introduced our class to TeacherTube that I even checked that site out in search of material I might use. This assignment took my exploring a step further and I found this clip with Cookie Monster, one of my favorite characters.

4 comments:

Happy Harping said...

I am only on thing 16 so i enjoyed reading about 20 and have something to look forward to. My 16 year old is always showing me something on youtube si i'll be anxious to get to that one! Thanks for the insight. I am from Ohio and I don't miss the snow either!

arkreynolds said...

Happy Harping, thanks for your comment. I had trouble with my YouTube podcast when I tried show it at school but I think that it was because of our districts firewall. Where in Houston do you teach?

VWB said...

Use ZamZar to convert the YouTube videos you want to use...the link is in the Thing and it is very simple to do...

Jenny said...

Love the Cookie Monster clip!