Saturday, March 8, 2008

THING 21

Well, I did it! Using PhotoStory I created this video. I had problems with PhotoStory saving the video in .wp3 which isn't supported by podcast or TeacherTube. After finally getting it saved as a .wmv file I was able to upload to TeacherTube.

My students helped critique the podcast and at their suggestion I added the background music. The podcast was created around a science unit on electricity. Some pictures show the students working with components from our FOSS kit while others show them working on their final project. I'm really proud of their efforts and their projects show understanding of the subject content.

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

Excellent job! I like the background music with the narration. I am sure your students were very excited!